Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today is my babys birthday!










Today is Sierra's Birthday! She is turning two today! It is crazy how big she has gotten and how time flies! It is very sad for me too! I have teared up a few times thinking about it this week! I cant believe my baby isn't a baby anymore! We also started potty training this week I just decided to do Cooper and Sierra at the same time! We are not completely trained but we have made progress with Cooper and Sierra does really good it is the weirdest thing seeing her run around in panties! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET LITTLE GIRL!I don't know why some of the pics are so tiny I couldn't fix them! Sorry! Look how little she was!!!

4 comments:

mommat said...

Time does fly and they grow up wayyyy too fast..(my baby turned 24!)
She was tiny..and still is little for being 2!

Nice job with the potty training all of you!

cathy said...

happy birthday Sierra!!

Shan B. said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl!! I can always count on you Summer...so I can get the latest Twilight related widgets...you are the BEST Summer!!

Talltiffany said...

So glad I could be there to celebrate. She is so DANG cute! Happy birthday.