Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So happy!!


I have been wanting a better camera forever and we got a little extra on our tax return that we weren't expecting so after paying some bills off and putting some in savings and doing some research on finding a good deal on a camera I wanted!! I finally have it and I am so excited!!! So I got the Nikon D60 I know the Nikon D90 is the newer model but I decided I didn't really need the newer model! And it came with a lot of extra stuff! 5 different lenses, bag, tripod, memory card, extra battery and more so very excited and so very excited to use it!! I think I might go a little picture crazy!!! So I need to get one of those camera straps that Tiff, Mom and Rebecca have!!!

4 comments:

mommat said...

WOW.....Nice....very excited for you Summer. You will have soooo much fun with it!! Picture crazy you will be!!!

mommat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Talltiffany said...

SWEET deal! That is fantastic. I need to take one of those classes on manual settings. I am excited for you!

Jenie said...

Very exciting!!!