Sunday, March 21, 2010

So her hair isn't long anymore!




I have told Savannah that the scissors stay up on the top of the fridge they are not to come down unless I get them down well of course she doesn't listen and got them down sometime and left them up in her room! Sage got a hold of them and decided to play beauty shop with Sierra! So needless to say Sierra's hair isn't so long anymore and her cute curls are cut off! I am so very sad!! Now I know how mom felt when us girls cut each others hair but we butchered ours! Her hair wont fit into a ponytail anymore and I was so excited to be able to put it up in one! So Savannah and Sage are grounded to their room for the day! They have make their room spotless while up there or the grounding will continue to tomorrow! UGH!!! But as I look at it I think the curls will still be there!! Thank Goodness!!

3 comments:

Talltiffany said...

I am so glad she didn't butcher it like we did long ago! She is still cute as can be! I think you could still manage a little pony with her hair!

The Nickster said...

Sage did a pretty good job someone might have a future in hair cutting!

mommat said...

ahhh the memories! What goes around comes around they say..