Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Its Been Awhile!

Sorry it has been awhile since I last put a post up! Not much has been going on here! I am keeping busy with PTO stuff we have our upcoming Spring Carnival so I have been really busy working on that! We went to the beach on Saturday it was a nice day out there but next time I think we will stick to the beaches we somewhat know instead of trying to find something new! We spent more time in the car driving then we did enjoying the beach! Rob wanted to check out Coos Bay area and it was just to much in the car for me and the kids! But it was a very nice day there not windy so that is always a plus! Sierra was funny she wanted me to take her shoes off so I did and we were walking along the beach and got to the more wet stuff and she was like ewwwww mommy ewww so needless to say I had to put here shoes back on or she wasn't gonna walk anymore! It was kinda funny! I will have some post in the next week or so with Tiffany's visit and some birthdays coming up!

3 comments:

Talltiffany said...

:)...ya can't wait to see you all!

mommat said...

I LOVE THE BEACH.....and when there is no wind!!! awesome...what a fun day!!!

Branzilla said...

How fun! I wish I could go to the beach. Right now I wish I was away from snow!