Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The finished wall! And another find!!


I found this on craigslist for cheap and was so excited I am doing a little decluttering around the house and I am putting the kids coloring books, games and diapers and wipes in this so it isnt just out in the open! I love it!



This is the finish wall that I have been working on! I should you the first pics and now I have the finished product! I think it turned out so well! I am very excited about it and I think it looks so much better and gives us more storage!!!

4 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Nice find! I love craigslist!

The Nickster said...

Very nice summer it looks so awesome!!!!!!

mommat said...

ewww I love finding treasures!! What fun. Nice job.

mommat said...

ewww I love finding treasures!! What fun. Nice job.