Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sierra's Second Birthday






I still needed to post some pics from Sierra's party! I have had sick kids and Rob had the camera for awhile when he was gone in Coo's Bay so I thought I would post some even though they are a little late! See her hair is long in these pics! My mom got these really cool books that show how to make all kinds of different cupcakes there are so many cute ones! I asked her if she would make some for Sierra's party and I didn't care which ones! So my Mom and Tiff made these way cool butterfly cupcakes they turned out amazing thanks you guys!!! Then a pic with almost all of the sisters we missed having Brandi there!

2 comments:

Talltiffany said...

It was a good time. :)

The Nickster said...

Lots of fun its great hangin out with the fam!