Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Photo Shoot!















The Children's Place had a yellow and blue line this year for their spring outfits so cute! So I waited til they were on sale 50 percent off!! Since next week is Easter and it is conference weekend I had the kids wear their outfits today to church and we stopped and did a photo shoot! My first photo shoot with my new camera and doing it myself! I think they turned out pretty good! I see where some could of been better but that is what I am learning in my photography class that I started last week! I am taking a online photography class from a site called www.jessicasprague.com so far I have learned a lot already I am enjoying it!! So here are the pictures of the kids!!!

7 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Very cute photos Sum. The yellow and blue is very springy! For some reason that second to last one of Coop just had me laughing. I am SO going to take that photography class in July.

Jenie said...

Love the outfits! Great pictures...I need to take that class too.

Shan B. said...

That's what I was going to get my kids this year but ended up going with the green solid & purple solid shirts with the striped ties. I have to take more pics to get them up. Do you have to have an awesome camera to learn all the tricks or will they work with smaller cameras too?

summerseverydaymoments said...

You can work with smaller cameras too!

mommat said...

Good job....cute pics. The class is working for you. They are offering it in July?! I may have to take it too.

Amanda C. said...

Oh my goodness! I totally saw that line at te childrens place and wished I had a bunch of kids to dress for easter. Your kids are so incredibly good looking. :) The pictures are awesome... and PS- have you lost weight? You look amazing! What's your secret?

summerseverydaymoments said...

Thank you Amanda!! It is still a work in progress! I have lost 24 lbs and I have been doing weight watchers and doing the wii active on our wii! Once it is nice again I will walk around the track at the high school!