Monday, June 28, 2010

Sorry still here.....

So it has been a little busy around here since the kids been out of school but I am still alive and well!! HaHa! I needed to find something to keep Savannah busy this summer because she is my hardest because she isn't very good at entertaining herself so I found out that during the summer the little town next to us which is bigger than our town has a swim team at their pool so signed her up since she loves the water she is taking after her mother!! I will have to take some pictures at one of her practices to post up here. She is really enjoying it and is totally tan already!! So she has it Monday through Friday every week til summer is over from 11 am to 12:30. Then the kids school does a free lunch program where they have lunch in the cafeteria monday through Friday for kids 18 and under the parents can eat but they have to 3.70 for their lunch so we drop Savannah off then head over to school lunch then kids play on the playground til it is time to pick Savannah up! So needless to say it has kept my days busy! I have also been trying to get the yard into better shape still in progress!! I have also been getting ready for our trip to California so very exciting! The kids keep asking do we leave today! Also I need to post every Friday of my progress but I had told you guys about a challenge I was doing the 120 mile challenge and since I was already training for the 1/2 marathon it wouldn't be a problem. Well I am proud of myself I have been doing very well. The goal for the month is to do 40 miles by June 30th well as of today I have done 54 miles and we still have a couple days! I was getting a little frustrated because I have been walking at least 3 miles to 5 miles a day for four weeks now and haven't lost one pound! UGH!! But have notice my body has changed some and a few friends have said the some things too! And I remembered I had measured my waist and hips for some free diet website awhile ago and was curious to see if I lost any inches so went and got the measurements from awhile ago and GUESS WHAT!! I have lost 3 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my hip!!!! So now that makes me happy!!!
And then there is tomorrow I am going to see ECLIPSE!! I am so excited!!!! Can not wait!!! So that should catch you guys up a little bit! We leave for Cali on Thursday we will drive to Robs moms house after my daycare kid Carter gets picked up and stay the night and get up early Friday and put the kids in the car hoping they will sleep for a couple hours more and then the trip wont be so long! It is only 5 hours from Robs moms house! A very exciting week and I will have to post all my pics when I get home!! Wish me luck on my trip with five kiddos by myself!!

1 comments:

Talltiffany said...

That is awesome that Savannah is in swimming. Very good for her! I am excited for this weekend too. It will be so fun to see everyone and to play! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I need to call you and get your movie review. If I can swing it, maybe I will go tonight!