Friday, June 11, 2010

Kids last Day of School!

So today was the kids last day of school! I don't know how excited I am about that cause now I have to keep them busy for the next three months! But I do love the fact that I don't have homework for awhile! Yeah who would of thought you do homework all over again once your kids start school and I have three kids worth of homework! So I wanted to share pictures of the kids with there teachers! I am grateful for teachers because I certainly couldn't do what they do! Especially with all the budget cuts these days teaching is becoming harder?


This is Sage with her teacher Mrs. Brooks (Savannah also had her in kindergarten) I really like her I wish Hunter would of had her for kindergarten too but oh well. The kids love her and it has been great to work with her. Such a sweet lady who is perfect to teach kindergarten.

This is Hunter with his teacher Mrs. Sims there isn't enough words to tell you how wonderful of a teacher she is I wish that all teachers could be like her. Savannah had her in first grade to but I had the chance to get to know her really well this year I helped in the class every Tuesday and I loved it. It was so nice to go into the kids class to see what they did everyday. Mrs. Sims has been wonderful with helping me learn about Hunter and his learning disabilities and has been great with getting him the extra help that he needs. He is being further tested so hopefully we will know more for next year!

So here is Savannah with her teacher Ms. Newman she is really nice and Savannah really enjoyed her. She is a shy teacher but I got to know her somewhat when I went into the class to help out!

5 comments:

Jenie said...

Good teachers make such a huge difference!

Shan B. said...

I know...Hooray for awesome teachers!! I didn't know Hunter had probs...is he ok? I hope we all continue to get awesome teachers!!!

summerseverydaymoments said...

Yeah he is ok just has a lot of problems with reading he has something called Speech Aprexia and they are doing further tests. He does great in everything else but really struggles with reading and spelling

mommat said...

Teachers are soooo important as are the parents interaction with them and keeping up with the kids and what they at school. Working together is vital. And yes, you get to do homework all over again when you have kids in school.

Talltiffany said...

Schools out for summer!!! Yay! Teachers really do make an enormous differnce. I am glad they had good teachers this year.