Monday, June 7, 2010

I am all set!!! And so excited!!!!!!

Eclipse..logo Pictures, Images and Photos

I have my tickets for the midnight showing of Eclipse!!!! I am also gonna watch Twilight and New Moon before!! They are showing all three in row! So I am so excited and can't wait! I am going with Michael and Brandy and Rob! And it is in the summer and easier to find a sitter! Michael's cousin is gonna watch both of our kids!! She has watched the kids for us before and they really like her!! Have I said how excited I am? HAHA! Okay I will shut up now!!

4 comments:

Shan B. said...

You are so funny...we got ours a week ago or so...but I will just watch the movies throughout the day cuz I don't want to fall asleep which is something I'm always concerned about when I go to the midnight showing...I know...lame but I can fall asleep anywhere...it's gonna be sooo fun!!!

cathy said...

do you have the twilight dolls ? do they even have them . i love to tease you about this . are ya going to camp out ?

The Nickster said...

lol enjoy

mommat said...

Are you excited Summer? :)