Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse!


Okay so the movie was AWESOME!!!!!I think Edward looks great in this movie and I can't wait to see it again!! It was the best one by far! It was fun doing the Twilight, New Moon before hand too! It was a long time to sit but there were breaks in between! When we got to the theater one of the local news stations was there. The lady saw my Burger King crown and asked if I had a extra and I did and gave it to her. They were filming us while we were waiting but I don't know if I made the news? I wasn't home to watch! So it was Rob and I Brandy and Michael and then Laura we had a good time and I am going on only three hours of sleep so I think I will be going to bed as soon as I get the kids to sleep cause I am pooped! But I even with being tired I still went out and did my walking!!

1 comments:

mommat said...

I am glad you had a good time....Burger King should send you some coupons or something for your publicity on the late night news!!!!