Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Goal!

Ok so in the weight loss department I have stayed the same and have been getting frustrated in not losing anymore! So I need to get stricter about my weight watchers again and I had set a goal of doing a 5k when my friend Brandy said hey there is a half marathon the first weekend of Sept why don't we do it together and get whoever else wants to do it! You don't have to run the whole so I said okay I would do it! We started our training last week and it is going good! So then my friend Shannon told me about a blog she goes to that is having a 120 miles in three months challenge she signed up to do so I did to so now I have double the motivation!!! I am kinda excited about it and having a goal to accomplish! So hopefully I will see some pounds start to come off again!! I have about 5lbs to lose to reach my next weight loss goal but still have 40lbs I would like to lose to be at my goal weight which seems so far off!!! So any of you want to do 120 miles to we can keep each other motivated!!! http://nutsinanutshell.blogspot.com/ is the blog!

2 comments:

cathy said...

good for you , ya i'm trying to loose weight but i stay at the same i don't loose i don't gain !! i'm rootin for ya .

Shan B. said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you joined too. I really think this 120miles will help you in the wight loss department because training for a 1/2 marathon is about endurance & a lot of times your body won't cooperate...at least mind didn't. Keep up the good work & before we know it we'll be the one's who want to show before & after pics :)