Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dr. Appt Update!

So everything is going good! My blood pressure is staying steady it is no where near as high when I was pregnant with Cooper she hasnt had me start my medication yet I just go into see her every two weeks now! Oh and I passed the three hour glucose sorry about not updateing about that! So I see her on the Feb 11 and then Feb 25 and I have another ultrasound at that appt to check on her growth. but she did inform me that if my blood pressure doesnt go up anymore and stays around the same that she still wont let me go the full forty weeks the lastest she said is April 2nd which puts my mind at ease because my due date is when mom is gonna be in North Carolina for Chubes graduation and I have to have her there so it was makeing me a little nervous that I may make it full term. So I guess I only have about eight weeks left unless I have problems or if I go into labor after 36 weeks then she wont stop me! I have been having alot of braxton hicks already but otherwise doing good! Just to the really tired stage again and it is harder to clean the house etc. Well there is my update for this appt. I will keep you posted! I am very excited for Sierra to get here! Or Surprise as Lacie calls her!

3 comments:

mommat said...

So no sharing birthdays with Sage I guess...and we don't want an April 1st baby...so ...she will have her own day after all.

Talltiffany said...

She'll be here before we know it! CRAZY. Then there will be 5...dang. We are excited. OH...check my blog. I finished the portrait of Cooper. Love ya!

Jenie said...

I love the name Sierra. Very Cute! I am glad everything is going so well for you this time around.