Saturday, January 5, 2008

I am still here!


Sage with her new haircut and Aunt Lacie did it all pretty with bows and everything!



Hunter opening a gift!



Savannah opening one of her gifts!

Well hello everyone! Sorry been a little busy the last few weeks! We had sick kids from sat to Christmas day not so fun but we still had good Christmas! It was so nice to see our family members that we dont see very often! I think the kids may of even gotten some of them sick while they were here! Sorry Rebecca and Brandi! It is always sad to see everyone go! Alot of the photos were on moms camera but I do have a few!

2 comments:

rebecs said...

I was impressed with lacie's hairstyling skills, (especially with no girls) sage was sooo cute with her short hair!!!
It was fun to see you guys. I am all better. just a little bug that took a few days to get rid of.

Branzilla said...

I am glad I got to see you all and spend time with your family. I enjoyed it a lot. And I love Sage's hair, it is so cute.