Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Mail!






So I need to call my good friend Juls( what I call her) her name is Juliann! I got some packages in the mail and saw they were from Target but I was a little confused because I didnt order anything from there! Well my friend went on my baby registry on Target and got me some gifts from my list it was so exciting to get packages for one and then to get cute baby stuff was awesome! It made my day! So thanks Juls I know you read my blog but dont comment but you are great and thank you so much! Here is what she sent me she got me a cover for my boppy(nurseing pillow), a swaddle me blankey and some receiveing blankets!

4 comments:

Talltiffany said...

What a sweet friend. Love the new cover. It is always fun to get surprises in the mail. It's no fun when all you seem to get is bills. Presents are fun!

rebecs said...

oh my goodnes... I really like your cover for your boppy (i think thats the right name). find out where she got it? [please] such a sweet surprise.

mommat said...

How sweet of her...Those are very cute!

summerseverydaymoments said...

It is from Target!