Monday, January 14, 2008

My Drs Appt Update!

Today was my doctors appt it went well I did my glucose test and havent heard anything from them so I must of past that! I had a ultrasound today and it is still a girl and she is measureing right on target! I think she is gonna look like Sage and Cooper from what I can see on the ultrasound! My blood pressure is borderline so now she is gonna have me come and see her every two weeks now so that she can keep a closer eye on things! So everything so far is good! It is getting close and I dont feel prepared at all which makes me nervous! I did however find a carseat and stroller travel system on clearance at target for 84.00 which is a great deal it was usually 189.00 so I am very excited about that I will take a picture and post it so you all can see it. It is totally girl though! So ladies in my ward are having a baby shower for me on Feb 2 and then my friends here in town are having one for me on Feb 9 so I am having two I guess it will be fun cant wait! Then I wont feel so unprepared I guess! But everyone keeps telling me not to buy anything so I am waiting although Rebecca I bought a pair of those baby legs off ebay got them today so cute!!!!!! Cant wait for her to wear them!! We sent dad off at the airport yesterday it went good I was getting teary eyed so that is when we decided to leave!
I have that darn cold again I keep getting over and over again it wouldnt be so bad but the cough is what kills me! I think the kids keep giving it back to me! So hopefully this is the last time I get it but I wont hold my breath!

2 comments:

rebecs said...

cant wait to see the picture of your stroller set. You are almost there. we are sooo excited for you to welcome in a new little one.

which baby legs did you get??
love them!

mommat said...

glad all is going well and that Dr. is going to keep a close watch.

What are baby legs?