Sunday, February 3, 2008

Shower #1





This is one of the outfits I got it is so cute! Little shoes to match too!
The clothesline of clothes was so cute! An idea mom and I will have to borrow for future baby showers!
The bracelet is made by one of the ladies in my ward they are so cute she even makes the beads herself!I cant wait to put on Sierra!









This ist the book mom made for me for Sierra's first year! So cute!

So on Saturday I had my first shower I say that because I am having two! One the ladies from church had for me which is this one! Then this saturday is the one that the girls I hang out with from the our town! So here is some pictures from the shower the ladies at church did for me!

5 comments:

summerseverydaymoments said...

I dont know why the pictures are so small but I cant figure out how to make them bigger! Sorry!

Talltiffany said...

It is fun to spoil a baby! Sierra will be very well taken care of! Glad you are having fun...wish I could be up there!

rebecs said...

looks like you got somefun stuff for the little one. Love the clothes line, and the book! that will help keep track of her first year.

Branzilla said...

Very fun! I wish I couldhave been there.

Jenie said...

Baby showers are so fun. Its wonderful to be able to celebrate the birth of each child!