Monday, February 25, 2008

MY DOC APPT.

Well I had my appt today I had a ultrasound it went good! She was moving all over the place and I was right her head is down exactly where I said it was! That would explain all the pressure and being uncomfortable. She is measureing a week ahead and is 5lbs even they always say give or take a little it is just a estimate. My blood pressure was really high but got it to come down. So hopefully we will know more at my next appt next week what our plans are gonna be. My doc will be back next week so hopefully she will decide if I can have her sometime between March 15 on that is when I am 36 weeks I have been having pretty good braxton hicks too! So that is all I know for now! Sorry nothing to exciting!

3 comments:

Jenie said...

Glad everything is still going well!

Branzilla said...

well don't let the stress of thursday and friday make you go into labor early.

Sheep-Dog said...

Take care of your self. MOM would love to help. Love DAD