Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just wanted to share!

So I came across this blog from one of the other ones I go and read every so often and let me tell you this young mother is so amazing to me. She has brought me to tears so many times and I know your probably saying why do you go and read it but it is because her strength is so incredibly amazing to me! She is going through one of the hardest things any mother would have to go through and I can honestly say I would not be as strong as her. I just wanted to share her blog so you can see her story! Here is the blog site I can't get the link to work just to take you there sorry! http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Talltiffany said...

OMG...I can't even handle it. TEARS.

cathy said...

i spent an hour reading all that, she is very srong , i think i would just stay in my bed all day.amazing woman ! thanks for sharing

Shan B. said...

W.O.W!!! I just read thru Preslee's story & just cried!! I'm glad you shared this...It just makes me think...what a strong woman!! I can't even imagine but thank goodness for our Heavenly Father's plan.

The Nickster said...

I kinda wish you didnt share this with me it was very sad and depressing and made me cry so hard i got a headache