Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Detering Farms







I LOVE THIS PICTURE!


So last Saturday we took the kids to Harvest Day at Detering Farms which is a farm out here in Harrisburg. They do free hay rides, apple cider, apple cobbler with ice cream and the kids each get a free small pumpkin. They had a great time and it was a nice family day that didn't cost us anything! Love that! When we were on the hay ride a bee was on Hunter and it went down his shirt and while was trying to lift his shirt to get it out he kept trying to grab it and it stung him so he was not very happy the rest of the ride! But recovered fast and enjoyed the rest of the time!

6 comments:

The Nickster said...

Wish you would have told us about it looks like lots of fun!

summerseverydaymoments said...

Sorry I should have I am lame I know! I will next time for sure!

mommat said...

That looks fun!!

cathy said...

are you close to the Roloff farm (LIttle people big world).that does look like fun.

summerseverydaymoments said...

The Roloff farm is near Portland which is a hour and half from us! Niki wants to go there!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun I love the picture of your boys too soo cute