Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday C!!




I want to get a quick post on here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my not so little brother anymore C!!! He is a amazing husband and daddy and a very new daddy again! His wife had their baby girl couple hours shy of his birthday! So congrats on our new addition to the family little Miss Camryn! Can't wait to meet and see her!! Have a wonderful birthday C we love you and miss you so very much! I am so very proud of the person you have become and all the amazing things you have accomplished in such a short time and all that you still want to accomplish. I could go on and on but I won't embarrass him any longer!!

2 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Yes, happy birthday little brother. We love you, and we are so excited to meet the new princess!

mommat said...

Happy Happy Birthday to my little boy :)