Sunday, January 4, 2009

So Tired!! But Determined!!

I feel so out of it! Sierra is sick right now with a bad cold and cough! She hasnt been sleeping so in turn that means I havent been sleeping! Today she just kept screaming all day so I called the after hours clinic and they had a appt available Yeah!!! I didnt want to take her to the emergency room! Well just what I thought she has a ear infection! So now she has medication which by tomorrow I hope that she will be feeling better! So I have been saying that tomorrow that I am gonna start the task of potty training Cooper I just hope that he will be easier than Hunter and Sage! Savannah was easy! I just want Cooper to be as easy as her!! Please oh Please!!! I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!! We got the underwear out tonight! We got him a special cup to keep him drinking fluids so that he has to go more!! He seems really excited when I talk to him about it! But we will see how he feels about it when he is gonna be on the potty pretty much all day!! He says he wants to a BIG BOY just like bub(Hunter) that is what he calls him!! So everyone wish me luck and that I get some sleep tonight to take on this task tomorrow!!

6 comments:

rebecs said...

i dont know whats more challenging; potty training, or getting a sleep routine down??

good luck!!

Branzilla said...

Good luck! I hope it does go well!

Shan B. said...

Good luck.

Erin Corbridge said...

Potty training is in our near future too! Mayce talks a big about using the potty, but we'll see how she does when she doesn't have another choice. Good luck!

Talltiffany said...

My friend said on her blog and I quote "Potty training is of the devil". She is pretty much right in regards to the potty training that I participated in. I remember how it was with Hunter. You deserve an easy one with Coop. Good luck!

Sheep-Dog said...

Potty training is nothing....wait until they are teenagers!!! Read my new post make you wonder if you are doing it right or if you really make a difference...you do and love and patients will pay off in the end. Just keep trying and loving them...Love Dad