Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So here are my resolutions!!

So everyone has been talking about what they want to work on for the year! So I started thinking about what I want to work on and once I started my list just keeps growing and growing! So here are a few!
1. Lose weight my goal is 60lbs! NO MORE BABIES means that it is coming off! I am looking on craigs list to find a eliptical!
2. Have FHE with or without Rob! This is a hard one for me to keep doing I will do good for a couple weeks then something happens!
3. Finish school and get a job so I dont have to do daycare!!!!
4. Try to spend one on one time with each kid!
5. Go to the temple at least once this year!!! I have lived here for 7 years and never been to the porland temple! I have been to other temples though isnt that crazy!
and the list goes on but I dont want to scare you all with my crazy list!! I am really gonna try and work on everything!

5 comments:

mommat said...

That is a good list. We had a lesson about this very thing in RS...talked about calling them goals instead of resolutions..(you know how those always fall by the wayside). Goals, written down, and shared with others give you more of a reason or incentive to try to follow through.

Shan B. said...

Good for you!! I've been inside the Portland Temple at least. That would be awesome if I could come out & visit you sometime. Keep it up. FHE is one that I'm working on too!! Good Luck. Let's keep tabs on eachother.

Erin Corbridge said...

I need to think about and write some out too. Life is so crazy and goes by so quickly I forget. I should do it on by blog like you. Great idea Summer!

rebecs said...

good luck!!

Sheep-Dog said...

The secret to success in tackling goals is to take one things on your list at a time. Use a calendar to schedule the tasks. If you don't get it done, just re-schedule and make it more of a priority the next time. You would be suprised at how it nwill make you fell. When you start marking things off your list, it gives you great satifaction as you reflect on what you have accomplished. Sometimes we just do not realize what we really do that is important and some times we spend time do things that are of no value. Taking care of your children loving them is very important and some times we do not give our selfs credit. Your a Great Mom and a great person, keep up the great work. Super job Summer, just passing along some old guy advise that has worked for me in the past.