Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a update!

Dont really have anything to blog about! But I have put the potty training on hold for a couple weeks and will try again! He sits on it no problem!! But will pee right after getting off! Anyway I have been sick the last couple of days really bad cold with aches so fun!!! So really havent been doing much! Sometimes I wish when I was sick I could just stay in bed all day and sleep!!! So not happening when you have five kids!!! Well that is it for now!

2 comments:

Amanda C. said...

I hope you feel better! I've found out that you don't get sick days when you're a mom. It stinks! Haven't gone through potty training yet, but I've heard that if you put a different food coloring in the toilet water everytime they go..it makes it a little more fun for them. Not sure it works, but I guess its worth a try!

summerseverydaymoments said...

Hey I will have to try that I am up for anything as long as I dont have to change diapers anymore! I will just have one more left!