Thursday, June 5, 2008

OH wow I am horrible!




I just realized that I forgot to do a post for Cooper's birthday! His birthday was on monday the 2nd! He is two now! How time flies!! He got a basketball hoop he loves it and a bike from Grammy and Papa and a book to use a church from Aunt Lacie, Dan and the boys! He left his basketball and grammy's good thing he has alot more balls here! So it may be a little late but I wanted to post something for Cooper's birthday! We had a little party over at mom and dads they all had a blast just playing! Even Aunt Tiffany got to be there she drove up that day! They all love Aunt Tiffany!! But of course wanted to know where Uncle Joe was!!

4 comments:

Talltiffany said...

It was fun to be there for the little party. Happy Birthday Coop! You are such a big boy! Very entertaining! :) Uncle Joe wishes he could have been up here too!

mommat said...

It was a fun little party... and he can really throw that basketball.

Sheep-Dog said...

I have got to stop traveling I am missing to many of these fun things that mean a lot to me. Looks like he had a good time.

rebecs said...

wow, he looks sooo big in those pictures!

happy birthday!