Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Okay Dad here it is how you have influenced me in my life! There are many this may be weird and not saying that I would of choose differently if you hadnt done this but there was a day when I was younger that you should me pictures and told me about what happens to people when they do drugs and let me tell you it scared the crap out of me!!! I never gave drugs one thought! You are very hard worker and a wonderful provider for you family! I am grateful for you in my life for the amazeing things you have and are still occomplishing! The things that you have done to make our world safer for us and your grandchildren! For having the priesthood which is so important to me because I still have to depend on you for those blessing for myself as well as for my kids! For loving me and letting me make mistakes and learn from them no matter how hard it was for you to watch! For admitting you may not always be right and giving those who deserve a chance that chance! For being a loving grandfather to all you grandchildren and future grandchildren. Bringing joy to those kids faces when they see you having a loving relationship with them and wanting to be close to them! For being forgiving for times I may have made it hard for you! Dad I love you and I am so grateful that I am your daughter! We have missed you! Keep up the awesome job and we will see you soon! Love Summer

1 comments:

Sheep-Dog said...

Thank you for your post, you are awsome. I love you and Rob and the kids. You have brought me a lot of joy.