Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun with the kids!






So on monday of memorial day weekend I had decided I wanted to do something with the kids because I wasnt gonna have any daycare kids and Rob wasnt suppose to work but ended up having to. I know I am little late in posting this but I havent had time to download the pictures. So anyway I ended being brave and took the kids to Wildlife Safari they had a blast and if was the best situation to take five kids alone because you stayed in the car! They didnt have to stay in car seats but had to stay in the vehicle. Some of the animals were close enough to touch but the kids were to scared too! But they loved looking at them! Savannah's favorite was the giraffe, Hunters was the bears and Sage's was hippos! Cooper was just amazed!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

your kids are all so cute they look like lots of fun. yYou are going to have your hands full when those girls are teens:)

Talltiffany said...

How fun for the kids! I want to go on that! You are brave for doing that adventure alone with 5 kiddos! GEEZ!

Jenie said...

That sounds like so much fun!

rebecs said...

wow, very brave, glad it went smoothly.

Sheep-Dog said...

I like the Hipo too!