Thursday, May 3, 2007

Uppercaseliving

I dont know if all of you guys knew this but I have become a demonstrator for Uppercase Living so check out the website. You will need my demonstrator # which is 334402 and my token which is Clark. Check it out has awesome stuff and you can design your own sayings!! I am excited I have my second party tomorrow mom and Lacie are the hosts!! My first party was okay only two people showed up but got some orders from those that didnt come I am trying to keep positive and let the number of people slow me down. I have made some sample ideas that I am gonna have my take pictures with her camera and post them so you guys can see them. So take a look a tell me what you think.

1 comments:

rebecs said...

I am way excited about this... I just need to figure out some more things to do in my house. I know there are some way cute seasonal words you can put on your house. I am looking forward to your pictures of your examples.