Monday, April 30, 2007

Frustration

Well I am realizeing I dont always have something interesting to add to my blog but I do have things to say. That I am grateful for the oppurtunity to be a mother and that I have the gospel in my life. I have had a challenge with the ward that I live in it isnt the best ward but I have had to come to realization that it is the gospel and I can not rely on the people but sometimes it is hard when your husband isnt a member. I know it seems like I am probably just babbleing but I have had alot of frustration lately with my ward and needed to share a little of it. I have been reading the Ensign that I got in the mail today it is the conference issue. It is truly amazeing how these men and women are guided in what we need to hear and what others need to hear. I just wanted to share a little of what my thoughts have been today. I need to get a digital camera so that I can add more pictures.

3 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Sum...that's what a blog is for. Vent away! It's yours to do with as you wish! The church is true, but the people aren't always perfect. I have been to your ward, and I know what you are talking about. It would be frustrating, especially when you have a part member family. But keep your chin up, do what you know is right and it will be ok. I haven't received my conference edition ensign yet...looking forward to it. Love ya!

mommat said...

Yup..the gospel is true and perfect...the people aren't..if they were, they wouldn't be here. Maybe that is to be one of your challenges, to help them be a little bit more so. I know it is frustrating, but it will help you come out of your comfort zone more, meet people and be more of the person Heavenly Father knows you can be. You are stronger than you think you are, and you can be such an example of that strength for Rob and show him that the gospel is for everyone at all different stages trying to improve their lives and return to our Heavenly Father and none of us are perfect, just trying to do our best and do a little better each day. As President Hinckley says, do the best you can, Heavenly Father knows what is in your heart, but don't give up. Love ya too!

Branzilla said...

The Gospel or Church is like a hospital. Sick people go to the hospital to help them get better. That is why we all need the gospel because in a way we are all "spiritually sick" in a way. That is one of the beautiful things about the gospel it is for everyone. And as we learn more of the gospel the more we are healed and in a way prepared to help others become healed spirtually. Thank you for sharing your thoughs and feelings. I think we all have those frustrations sometimes. I am proud of you and your faith. What an example you are. I love you!