Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Anniversary

I have been meaning to post but the last two days I have been busy with a sick little boy. Cooper has been miserable he has an ear infection again but I think there is also something else going on as well but we are waiting for the doctor to call back. Well it was our Anniversary on Sunday we have been married for seven years now that is so crazy to me the time just flys by now. We were able to go out on friday night since Rob didnt work and now that we have the wonderful oppurtunity to have grandma and grandpa near by we were able to go do something this year so it was nice. We went to dinner and a movie which isnt very exciting for most of you but when we havent watched a movie in a theater for years it was nice to be kid free for a few hours. Thanks Mom and Lacie!!! I think that I sometimes take advantage of the fact that I have husband that treats me well and I forget to thank him. I think sometimes I can dwell on the things he does wrong and not be grateful for what he does do. I am lucky in the fact that even though he isnt a member of the church he is very supportive of me and the kids going to church. I know that one day with all my hoping and praying that he will have a softning of his heart and want to have a eternal family. Well I guess that is all for now. I wont go on and on anymore.

1 comments:

rebecs said...

Date night!!! how fun. I am glad you enjoyed celebrating together. Happy anniversary!!!! seven years, wow!