Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My brother

Well today got a call from my brother I cherish the calls I get from him because I dont get to see or talk to him much! I am amazed more everytime I talk to him how wonderful a man he has become. He is very strong and knows what he wants. I cant wait to see him as a father because it is going to be a wonderful moment to see!! I only wish I could see him and Rebecca more often.
Another thing I had thoughts about today are that Savannah is almost done with her kindergarden year that means she will be in first grade next year and at school all day that is very weird to me time has gone by so fast. The other thing is that Cooper is gonna be a year old in a few weeks wow that has gone by so fast too he not baby baby anymore! It has been fun though to see him develop his personality more and more over the last few months. Well I guess I should get to bed it is late!

2 comments:

rebecs said...

Those are such sweet words that you said. Thank you. Its funny that I just posted chubes holding a baby. Yes that day will be wonderful; when he is a father. And he will be the most loving, caring, and strong dad. And remember one less kid in the house means more time to scrap! :)

summerseverydaymoments said...

Oh Rebecca you know that then you have a little one to scrapbook for and those pages are so fun!