Monday, August 8, 2011

Savannah's Birthday!


Savannah's birthday was July 19th and I had this whole treasure hunt planned out all based around Selena Gomez because she is coming to the State Fair here and we got her tickets to her concert for Savannah for her birthday! In the collage the big picture is where she opened her gift and saw the concert tickets! Needless to say my treasure hunt got ruined when I woke up that morning to make sure the time of the movie was the same and saw that the movie is no longer playing in the theater! I was so bummed! The treasure hunt at one point lead to taking her and her friend and Sage to see the movie Selena Gomez just came out with called Monte Carlo so my plans had to change so I ended up taking them to get manicures instead. So it all worked out and the treasure hunt ended at Cold Stone creamery where we met Grammy, Niki, Ethan, Tiffany, Adam, Brandi, Daniel and Gracie! It was fun and the cousins had fun playing in the courtyard area by the ice cream place!

1 comments:

mommat said...

It did work out and she seemed happy and excited with her day regardless that the movie no longer was playing. Now in double digits BUG!!