Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Project!!



So for awhile now I have been wanting to refinish our kitchen table and chairs! It needed it badly since this table and chairs are the ones Mom and Dad gave us and it was the same table and chairs we had growing up it has been well used! I live the table it is big enough for us but needed some freshen up. So I decided to start it today. So I am not all the way finished but wanted to share my pictures. I still need to do the chairs and figure out how to repair so of the chairs that have broken rails. I love how the table turned out and I am in love with it now!! Now the chairs as you can see I wanted to see what it would look like with black legs but I am gonna stick with white. I am not done so when it is complete I will post the finished pictures. But I am liking how it is looking.

5 comments:

cathy said...

oh i like i started my table and jsut stained the top , and love it i jsut got to finish it , the chairs my legs are coming apart so i just might get new ones , i am trying to do the shabby chic look through out my house . Good job 1 come finish mine now .

Jane said...

good job Summer, love the colors!

Sheep-Dog said...

Go with the two tone, and white legs they look good. Love Dad

mommat said...

I love the dark stain...!!!! I like the white legs on the chairs and the dark stain on the seat. NICE JOB !!!!

Branzilla said...

Looks good. I agree with mom and dad