Monday, August 8, 2011

Camping at Sutton!


So the weekend after Savannah's birthday we went camping and tubing. We went camping at Sutton Campground out in Florence on the coast. We went with 8 other families and we had a blast. Two of the friends have boats and our friends Aunt lives at Mercer Lake which is a little private community that has their own lake. So we all got to go tubing and the kids got to try it for the first time. Sierra didn't of course but Sage didn't even want to try but Cooper did and he loved it. I even went tubing but didn't last long I ended up cutting my foot on the router of the boat and it hurt and is just now finally healing. I didn't have to get stitches but had to get a tetanus shot and had have it cleaned really good. The kids had a blast and we were pretty tired when we got home! I just remember my favorite memories of trips we took as a family and they were when we went camping so I want the kids to have those memories too! And camping is not as expensive as other trips so we can do that now!

1 comments:

mommat said...

I am glad you all had fun...minus the minor little accidents. Camping is a fun family activity for sure.. ( really it is Tiff!!)

Glad you had fun