Saturday, December 18, 2010

Story Book Land

So last weekend Niki came over to hang out. She had some days off because they were gonna go to Adam's Birthday party but mom got really sick. So Niki came and hung out with me and the kids and we took them to thing they do every year in a town called Albany about 20min from me. It is free to get in you just bring a nonperishable item for your entrance. So we took the kids it was a nice night out and they enjoyed and got to see Santa and we got ice cream after wards. They do little scenes from different Disney movies and nursery rhymes with lights and trees and other stuff. Sierra didn't want anything to do with Santa.














3 comments:

The Nickster said...

We had fun thanks for telling me about that place

Talltiffany said...

Cute. Don't you love it when there is free stuff for kids?! That is great! Looks like a lot of fun!

mommat said...

I hadn't even heard of that before. I wish I was feeling better and could have gone too...looks like it was a fun time.