Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

These first two pictures are Sierra playing with the doll house that mom is going to redo for the grand kids to play with at her house she is gonna repaint and do some other things but she put out for the kids for Christmas with furniture and little people so that kids could play with it. This is the doll house us girls played with when we were little! I think it is very cool and mom has been putting a lot of thought into the color she is going to repaint it


Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Can you believe we are starting a new year! How time flies! I am gonna post some pictures of the kids from Christmas morning and some pictures of them at Grammy's and Papa's house. It is amazing how fast it is over when you prepare for it for so long or at least I do. My kids have been taking turns being sick over the last few days so that has been fun. I think everyone is done not quite sure about Sierra her fever keeps hanging on. I wish I was better at writing on about things on my blog but once I sit down I don't know what to say! I want to be fun and interesting but sometimes I don't think it is so sorry this is it for now enjoy the pictures! We missed the family that was not here this year! Very Much!







3 comments:

The Nickster said...

Sucks you guys got sick sorry! Glad we got to hang for the holidays

Talltiffany said...

Sum, you are fun and interesting. We just like your blog and staying updated on you guys. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. We wish we could have been up there for the holidays.

mommat said...

I think the doll house was a hit with more than the LITTLE girls. I got a pic with the BIG ones gathered around it before the little ones even had a chance. :) The colours have been chosen. A vintage grey for the house with white trim and black shutters. By the way the little boys play with the doll house just as much as the girls.

The train table has been assembled and it is also become a favorite. I will be gluing down most of the main parts so that it doesn't become a daily issue of getting out the instructions to assemble the tracks.