Saturday, December 18, 2010

Catching up!

Okay so even though football is over:( we are still pretty busy. But I will have a little more time because I also get a two week break from school YEAH!! But then when I get back from the break it is finals! So the kids did a program for Thanksgiving at school and before that while Dad was here for his visit we had Hunter's baptism. It was great Tiffany, Jane and Adam made it up here for it. I love when they come up it was nice to see them and they came and hung out at the house with me one day too. It is hard to go see everyone one at moms when I have daycare kids during the week. So I have a bunch of pictures to share.
All of us that were there Jane was taking Picture.


Love this picture of mom and dad.


Jane is gonna kill me but here she is hiding from Rob's picture taking.

I don't know why but this picture makes me tear up every time it is just touching to me I guess.



Hunter during his program!


Sage during her program!

4 comments:

The Nickster said...

Cute programs you didnt tell us about those!

Talltiffany said...

Congrats to Hunter on being baptised! I am so glad I got to be there. I love that pic of him with Dad too. Very sweet.

cathy said...

yeah you kinda got a pic of Jane ! those are nioce pictures of everyone.

mommat said...

Sing it Sage and Hunter!! Hunter's baptism was very nice and I am glad Dad was able to be home for it. You got some good pics Rob.... and some not so good ones I am sure, though you haven't let me see those ones yet :-