Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Trip!



So I took my camera on my short trip to Cali and like a ding dong did not take one photo!!! It was so very nice to go for a visit with no one but myself to worry about this has been a long needed trip! I had a great time! I stayed with my Aunt Jane! Thanks Jane!! It was nice to spend some time with her she is great and I always have fun with her! She was a little sick but she was a trooper! I got to go see Tiff, Joe and sweet Adam!! He is so dang cute and getting bigger everyday! I got to hold him and have my baby fix that was great! I got to see my friend Shannon and it was so awesome to see her and catch up!!!! I wish I would of taken a picture dang it! I also got to spend the day with Mitch and that was great to see him! He is a great friend and it was so very nice to catch up and just visit! I took him over to see Tiff, Joe and Adam so he got to visit with them as well! It went to fast I would of loved another day or two but I was lucky I got what I did! I came home at the right time though because it has been stormy down there every since I think they have had more rain then we have had up here! This is definitely something I need to do more often! I kept feeling like I was forgetting something the entire time but it was great and I got to sleep in!!! These are pics Tiff took when I was over there! And Rob and the kids survived without me! Believe me I was a little worried what I would come home to but didnt let myself worry while I was gone! The house was mostly clean when I got home and he even did some laundry! I was shocked to say the least! So all in all I had a great time!

7 comments:

cathy said...

that's good ya got a break, it's nice to get away every now and then .

Talltiffany said...

It was fun to have you visit, and see our place. I am glad you had a little get away!

mommat said...

It is nice to have a little break now and then....you feel refreshed and others even seem to appreciate you a little more when you get back.
I am sure it was good for the kids and Rob to see things from your perspective every now and then.s

Jenie said...

That's awesome that you got a much needed break!

The Nickster said...

Glad u went maybe next time me and e will go with ya

Shan B. said...

I'm so glad I got to see you too!! I wish we would've had more time but I did get a Summer fix & realize just how much I miss having you in my life. I have to admit that I'm glad we didn't do any pictures because I was having a crazy hair day...lol. Love you Summer & hope we get to see eachother again before another decade goes by...:)

rebecs said...

fun little vacation.