Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Deal Wanted to Share!!




Well Albertson's starting today you can mix and match Quaker cereal, Quaker granola bars, instant oatmeal and pancake mix and when you buy five or more they are a dollar a piece!!!! Then the Quaker oats and aunt Jemima syrup are 1.40 when you buy five! So I went and there is no limit to how many you can buy which is awesome! So I went to stock up! The girls love instant oatmeal but I don't buy it unless it is on sale because it is pricey! So I got some boxes of instant and the Quaker oats plain so I can make the instant last longer by combining them together instead of them using two or three packets of the instant!!! Then I got a lot of the granola bars for snacks so now I am stocked up!!! Then at the Fred Meyer's here they had a coupon in there add for 4 packs of shredded kraft cheese for $5.00 but I also had coupons for the cheese where you get a dollar off to packs!! Then you got 5.00 back which they call catalina so I got 16 bags of the cheese for a little less then 6.00 and you can freeze it too! Oh and I had coupons for the Quaker instant oatmeal and granola bars so here is a pic of what all I got! I got all of this for 40.00 which I think is way awesome! So if you like Quaker stuff get down there!! I even got cereal for a 1.00 too!!! I saved 120.00 I love deals like this!!! I wont need cereal or snack stuff for awhile!!

6 comments:

mommat said...

HOLY MACKERAL!!!!! I don't know how you find the deals but you are GREAT at it!!!

cathy said...

wish we had the coupons like you guys have in the states, we don't even get the good deals like that. that is awesome you got all that.

The Nickster said...

You go girl!!!!!!!!!

Branzilla said...

wow that is an awesome deal. To bad Albertson's was bought out in utah.

Talltiffany said...

THAT IS AWESOME! I love a good deal. We don't have albertson's here. :/

rad6 said...

man I wish we had an albertsons!!!
You rock on the dealin!
AWESOME!
Ruth