Monday, January 4, 2010

How Did Your New Years Resolutions Go?

So I went back to January of last year where I remember setting some resolutions for myself for the 2009 year! So here they are and lets see how I did!


So everyone has been talking about what they want to work on for the year! So I started thinking about what I want to work on and once I started my list just keeps growing and growing! So here are a few!
1. Lose weight my goal is 60lbs! NO MORE BABIES means that it is coming off! I am looking on craigs list to find a eliptical!
2. Have FHE with or without Rob! This is a hard one for me to keep doing I will do good for a couple weeks then something happens!
3. Finish school and get a job so I dont have to do daycare!!!!
4. Try to spend one on one time with each kid!
5. Go to the temple at least once this year!!! I have lived here for 7 years and never been to the porland temple! I have been to other temples though isnt that crazy!
and the list goes on but I dont want to scare you all with my crazy list!! I am really gonna try and work on everything!



Okay so for number one on my list I didn't lose 60 lbs but I have lost 24lbs so I am making my way to the goal of 60lbs! I am proud of myself for that because I have gone down two sizes as well!!! I diffidently need to work on the FHE one more this year I don't think I did so well! I DID finish school but have not found a job in the field still working on that one with the economy I think I did great at this goal! I got all A's in my classes but one I got B so I think I did awesome! I did try to spend one on one time with the kids but that is a hard one with Robs schedule so I don't get a lot time to have one on one time but I did try sitting down and talking with them! I didn't make it to the temple once again! I know that should of been the first one to accomplish dang it! Well it will have to be this years goal as well! I did get my recommend renewed so that is good! So I would say that I did pretty good! I am gonna have to think about what I would like to accomplish this year a post later on that one! How did you guys do on your goals?

3 comments:

cathy said...

good job summer on your goals ! What field are you trying to get a job in ? like the count down for eclips already , i still havent seen new moon !!

summerseverydaymoments said...

Medical Transcription! Of course I am ready for Eclipse! I have seen New Moon twice! Cant wait for the DVD!

rebecs said...

not sure how i did.... dont even know what they were....

you did pretty good for your goals!