Thursday, December 10, 2009

Projects around the house!!




So I have decided that there are things that I just wanted to get done around the house! The backyard is the biggest thing but since the weather isn't the best this time of year we will wait for warmer weather for that so inside it is! I have been wanting to paint the other wall in my kitchen/eating area and we did it on Tuesday! Yeah!! I think it turned out great!! So I hung one shelf I got from IKEA and mom is gonna make a trip next week and I am gonna have her pick up the shorter one to put underneath and over the one I have there and I need two more frames to do my framed photography I guess you can call it! Rob and I took pictures at the beach when we went to Forks Washington for our anniversary it will spell Clark! I think it is gonna look awesome! What do you guys think? I have some other things planned to but that will have to wait for a little bit!

4 comments:

Jenie said...

I love the color. I think it looks great.

mommat said...

Very nice!! Way to freshen things up...I like the picture shelf. I think I may pick one up for myself too!

Jessica said...

I like the shelf too! looks great!

rebecs said...

very cute. love the yellow. and the picuture of the A with the pebble background.