Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cooking Week!!!


Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies


The Black Beans!

The Chili!

These are the Pumpkin Chocholate chip Muffins
These are the Cheesy Muffins!
So Rob has been on vacation so we decided to cook a bunch of different things and freeze them! I have pictures of some of the stuff but not all of it sorry!! We made a huge batch of meatballs! We use them for spaghetti or sweet n sour meatballs. We made homemade mac n cheese and Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, Cheesy Muffins, Pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies(YUM)I am not a big fan of pumpkin stuff but these two pumpkin items are very good!! The cookies my visiting teacher gave me last year and I had her give me the recipe so I could make them!! I made a batch of Chili today for the Civil War game!! GO DUCKS!!! I made a crock pot of black beans that I will freeze into small portions for dinners! I use these in Mexican lasagna, tacos, nachos etc. It is nice that we will have things that are fast when I don't want to cook or we are short on time! I am also gonna make up some bean burritos then freeze those too! Tomorrow I am gonna make breakfast burritos and freeze some of those too! It does take time to make all this stuff but it is worth it when you need it!

5 comments:

mommat said...

wow, you guys have been busy!

Nice job....they look yummy!

Talltiffany said...

That is awesome. WOW. lots of work for a bit, but then save's time later!

The Nickster said...

yummy yummy look at you betty

cathy said...

hey put your recipe on for the pumpkin cookies!!! smart ideas i need to get off my butt and freeze food too!!

Jessica said...

You are amazing I need to do some of that too I just need to find some motivation!