Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another Boy For Our Family!









I know I am posting this a little late but I had to wait for the clear to post on my blog since mine isn't private! I guess I should make it private! So Tiffany and Joe got the best Christmas Present ever!! Adam Chance was born on Dec. 9th at 11:51pm he weighed 7lbs 11 oz 21 inches. Everything went well! I have to remember the birth mom Maryann and the strength that she had to make this decision. I am very grateful to her and for the choice that she made! I don't think she could of picked anyone better to be his parents! I cry like like a baby every time I even think about this. Tiffany is a amazing person and I am not just saying that because she is my sister! Tiffany is one of my best friends too! She is someone that I admire and look up too! Yes she is my younger sister but she has been one of the greatest examples in my life. What she has had to go through to get to this point to be a mother is something I can honestly say I couldn't go through. I think that I take advantage sometimes how easy that it was for me to have become a mother. Seeing Joe and Tiffany parents is probably the best Christmas present I could of gotten! See the smile on Tiffany's face makes me tear up! Tiffany and Joe have been awesome Aunt and Uncle to my kids and my kids adore them! So I know that they will be the best parents!
I know that it was our Heavenly Father that had his hand in this to make all this fall into place and that has made my testimony grow so much! Power of prayer and fasting and has definitely blessed our family! Joe and Tiffany are gonna make wonderful parents for this little boy! Little man has so many people that love him so very much! And he is dang cute!! I can't wait to meet him next week! So mother nature better help us out here and make sure the roads are clear!!

4 comments:

Sheep-Dog said...

Great post Summer! Could have not said it better. You are very special as well and a great Mother. Daughter, and Sister. Keep up the great example you are for your kids. Love Dad

Talltiffany said...

Sniff sniff. Love you too Sum. Very tender post. We are thrilled that we are parents. Adam has definitely been a miracle in our lives. We can't wait for him to meet the rest of the family.

mommat said...

Very sweet post Summer! We are all thankful for this new little blessing and extremely thankful to our Heavenly Father for his hand in it all.

Shan B. said...

OM Gosh!! I'm so excited for Tiffany. I'm sitting here fighting back tears because I think it's so awesome that they've received this blessing. Tell your sister congrats!! What a miracle for every person involved!!