Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!







Happy Halloween Everyone!! Here is our Halloween pictures! Savannah was a witch, Hunter was a Pirate, Sage was her Kangaroo again she wanted to be the same thing again makes it easy for me! Cooper was a skeleton instead of cow my friend Brandi gave us the costume and he wanted to be the skeleton instead! Sierra was a ladybug she didn't like keeping the hood on but she was still cute! She would go up to the door with the kids and get candy and she would say thank you it was fun! Oh and I dressed up as Alice Cullen if you couldn't figure it out! The picture is so good of me but they usually aren't but I need to post more of me I guess! Our original plans were to go over to mom and dads for Halloween and go to there church halloween party then go trick r treating with all the cousins together but we had to change our plans because poor Ethan had swine flu and I know once you have it your not suppose to get it again but I was not taking that chance I don't ever want to be that sick again so we stayed home and went trick r treating here and watched the duck game which was awesome!!!! GO DUCKS!!!!!

7 comments:

mommat said...

Sorry we had to spoil the trick or treat plans...but glad you had fun anyways.

Cute costumes guys!!

And yes the game was AWESOME!!!

Jenie said...

Everyone looks great. Glad you guys are feeling better.

The Nickster said...

yeah sorry we got sick it would have been lots of fun but you guys all looked awesome your was my fav summer

Shan B. said...

Cute Summer. I should've dressed up as a Twilight fan. Glad you had fun!

Talltiffany said...

Cute kiddos...and I like how your hair is flipped out on the ends like Alice! :)

Jessica said...

cute costumes!

rebecs said...

great costumes!