Sunday, November 22, 2009

Award!






So the other day I got a letter in the mail from Hunter's school informing me that he would be getting a award at the assembly which was on friday! So I went to the assembly with the kids I had at home. He got a Student of the Month award for outstanding achievement in Peace Building!! I praise Hunter Clark for being a good friend to all. Hunter is helpful, compassionate and a good listener. Thank you. Hunter
Mrs. Sims so that is what was said on the paper to nominate him for the award!! Here are some pictures I tried to take some of him receiving the award at school but it was to dark for some reason!

5 comments:

Branzilla said...

way to go Hunter! Taht is awesome

mommat said...

Nice job Hunter!

The Nickster said...

Go Hunter now lets try and have those skills at home for mom

Talltiffany said...

Good job Hunter! That is fantastic!

rebecs said...

congrats!

how was twilight?