Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just wanted to Share!


So I wanted to share with you guys something exciting well it is to me anyway! I found Walgreen's is a cool place to shop when you can use coupons and get Register Rewards!! I love it! Well I got all this for 9.00 after using my coupons and using Register Rewards how awesome is that!!! I am still learning the rules of Register Rewards but I think I am getting the hang of it!!! I have become coupon crazy! I get them out of the newspapers on Sunday and print them online it is awesome! In fact when we went grocery shopping this last week we saved 30 dollars from all the coupons we used!!! I love it and I am gonna keep it up I just need to find a better way of organizing my coupons!

4 comments:

Shan B. said...

Way to go Summer. My friend is a couponer. I got packs of wipes for 4 cents a box once because of a walgreens coupon & a manufacturer coupon too. It was freaking awesome. My bottle of soda cost more than the boxes of wipes. Keep it up...Walgreens is good with their coupons too.

Jessica said...

that is sweet! I need to try coupons!

Talltiffany said...

That is awesome. I need you to teach me!

The Nickster said...

Thats freakin nice summer don't hold out help a sister out let me in on your saving tricks