Sunday, October 18, 2009

Catching Up!

Ok so I have some catching up so it has hit our house pretty good!The flu swine flu whatever you want to call it! And it sucks!!! I woke up Wednesday and felt like I wanted to die! And it is a good thing Rob got sick first and doc told him he couldn't go back to work for two days! If that wasn't the case I don't know what we would of done! I was so sick I could move or get out of bed! I am feeling better but not 100 percent this flu kicks your butt! I am totally drained and feel exhausted after little tasks! I ended up going to the ER and that is what they said swine flu/flu! I was on an iv and they did blood tests. Was not fun! Now the kids have been taking turns getting it! Right now it is Cooper, Sierra and now Sage! Savannah and Hunter already got it early this week. Wednesday just happened to be Robs birthday so he had a pretty rotten one! Good thing I had given him his gift a few weeks before! I bought him a ticket to the Duck Game!! I hope all of you out there are healthy and well because this is not fun and don't wish it on anyone!! So I now need to slowly get back into the swing of things! I say slowly because I still don't feel back to myself yet!

6 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Crapola! That stinks! Get well soon! I am totally hoping we avoid it! I do have a sore throat, but I am drinking lots of OJ and taking my vitamin C!

cathy said...

that sucks , did you get sicker than the kids ? take it easy don't start rushing into things even though you think you are feeling better.

summerseverydaymoments said...

Yes I was way sicker than the kids!

rebecs said...

ohhh. no fun! hope you get feeling better soon.

mommat said...

It is no fun....and hopefully won't keep making the rounds with one after another getting it over and over. Hang in there!

Jane said...

I feel for you. I had it too...the worst flu/cold or what ever I can ever remember having. It took a good three weeks before I felt like almost normal......still get really tired/drained easy though. The good thing is they say once you've had that strain your system will build up tolerance. Guess we will see eh! Hope you all feel better now.