Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Savannah Got Baptized!







Sorry I am a little slow on posting this but I have had a crazy week! So on Saturday Savannah got baptized! It was nice! It was a little long for the younger ones because there were three other girls that got baptized too! So dad was able to baptize her and they had a experience the water is usually to cold from what I hear but not that night the water was very hot even for dad! All the little girls got out and there legs were bright red! She was also confirmed that night and Dad and Grandpa did that it was very nice and I am in shock that she is 8 years old it goes by so fast!!! Then after we went over to Red Robin to eat dinner and we were all starving by then!! Thank you guys for making her day so special! Then on monday we got a package in the mail from Uncle Joe and Aunt Tiffany and she opened her very own set of scriptures which have her name on them! She thought that was great! She loves them and has been carry them everywhere she has been very excited about them and asked me to get a case for them so now we are on a hunt for one since the one store I knew that carried them here has closed so I guess I will have to check it out on the internet! Wow so very crazy to me that she is baptized!

6 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Ya! Congrats to Savannah! We wish we could have been there. So happy that Savannah is liking her scriptures. That pic of her holding Ethan is hilarious to me. he looks so HUGE!

Shan B. said...

Congrats to Savannah!! I remember getting my own Scriptures with my name on them when I got baptized too!! How fun. I can't believe you're old enough to have a daughter that is baptized!! CRAZY. Blake will be 7 at the end of this year...time flies!!!

cathy said...

Congrats savannah you sure are growing up fast and you look very pretty in your dress.

rad6 said...

Congrats to your whole family. What a great time.

mommat said...

Congrats Little Bug! We are very proud of you!

Sheep-Dog said...

I am so glad I was able to be a part of that very special day in her life. Love SD