Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swim Lessons!














I really need to catch up on my posts!! Well the last week of July and the first week of August the kids had swim lessons! Went pretty good the first day Sage and Cooper didnt want to have anything to do with their teachers Sage finally warmed up and did great! Savannah and Hunter did awesome! Savannah even is doing some freestyle! I ended up joining the parent and infant class so that Cooper would get in! He never went to his teacher but would get in with his life jacket and swim all around me and Sierra! So these pictures are from the last day and it was cold that day so Sierra and I didn't get in! The kids got to go off the diving board the last day which they were very excited about! I didn't think that Sage would do it but she did and she did it before Hunter and Savannah!

5 comments:

Shan B. said...

Isn't it oh so fun when your kid makes a huge ordeal at swimming lessons. I love it so much. I just remembered while I was reading this that you were a swimmer. Do your kids like it like you did?

summerseverydaymoments said...

Yes Savannah loves it she says she wants to swim like I did!

Talltiffany said...

Oh...they are all little fish! Just like their mom & aunts always were. So fun that they got to have lessons and stay cool too.

Branzilla said...

How fun! That will be awesome if they really get into swimming.

mommat said...

Way to go Sage! I love Cooper's face..he means business.