Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy!





I just realized that I havent blogged in awhile so I thought I would get a new one to look at!! Well we got our christmas tree!! We went with mom and dad,Niki and Ethan and Lacie,Dan and the boys it was fun! It reminds me of when we were little and would go as a huge family when grandma was still alive and we would have hot cocoa at the christmas tree farm and then we would have chili at grandma's house! That was one of the best memories I have of christmas when I was little! Do you all remember that!So here is the picture of the tree we picked out we wanted to be taller but I think mom and dad got the best tree that was tall! We also had Savannah and Hunter's program at school the pictures didnt turn out very well so there is only one of Hunter it was a cute program!The kids went and saw Santa it went pretty well it was the first year that all the kids took a picture with Santa!! I am very excited about that! Dont have that pic for you yet! But here is one waiting to see Santa!!
So can you guys believe that there is only 12 days til christmas!! That is crazy!! We are done with the kids except for Cooper and I know what I want it is just having the time to go and get it without him with me!! Even the kids gift exchange is done just have to mail off Bronson's!! So I am doing pretty good! Not looking forward to the wrapping part but I better get started or I will be up all night on christmas eve!! Did you guys hear it is suppose to snow this weekend and then get in the 20's and below by tuesday that is crazy!! Which means christmas vacation will probably start early for the kids! So ready or not here christmas comes!!

3 comments:

mommat said...

And yes it did snow last night....as I type Lacie,Dan,the boys, Niki and Ethan are outside making snowmen. (So much for it never snowing here....now I know they all lied to me....or maybe there is something to that global warming thing Jess..), anyways, I don't like it.

rebecs said...

cute pics. love your xmas memories... we still have never gone xmas tree shopping. maybe i will just be scrooge and get a faux. :)

Talltiffany said...

Ugh...cold! But snow is so fun. I just hope the roads are clear for us to get up there! Very fun pics.